We have just released a new build of phlyMail 3. It fixes the following problems:
- Back port of the faster folder index check for IMAP folders from phlyMail 4. This increases the indexing speed by factor 30(!) and more
- If GZip is active in the front end, all AJAX calls now get compressed, too. This should generally increase the front end's speed
- Fix in the SMTP class, which now behaves much more standards compliant
- Support for TLS in the SMTP layer
- Experimental support for AUTH CRAM-SHA1 and AUTH CRAM-SHA256 in POP3 and SMTP layers
- much better handling of inline emails
The build is available through the AutoUpdater as well as installable and update archives in the usual place.