The builds are available via AutoUpdate as well as (for Lite) at http://phlymail.com/en/phlymail/lite/download/ and (for the MessageCenter) the Customer Service as installable or core build.
This build brings the following changes:
- Threaded view in email folders
- FXL Template updated; should parse much quicker now
- IDNA class (NetIDNA) updated
- Editing an event before 1970-1-1 did not work
- Permission "See global contacts" did not work
- Optimized the runonce.php; should run magnitudes quicker now
- Mail quote in HTML sets non-breaking space in front, circumvents bold formatting in editor
A few notes about the Threaded View:
- Users need to enable it in their setup, otherwise the old, known behaviour persists.
- After activating the feature, emails will be grouped over folders and mail accounts. Mails fetched from other folders are marked by an icon.
- Right after installing this build, newly arrived messages get associated with their respective threads. To associate all already stored mail, just call the reindexer.php right after applying the update. Depending on the number of mails in your installation this process might take a while.
To run the reindexer, just replace index.php in the address of your installation with reindexer.php.