The builds are available via AutoUpdate as well as (for Lite) at http://phlymail.com/en/phlymail/lite/download/ and (for the MessageCenter) the Customer Service as installable or core build.
This build brings the following changes:
- Passwords of admins and users are now stored in a much more secure manner
- Generating a new password after a user has lost it is now handled better. The user gets an opt-in link via mail, which offers him a means to define one himself.
- Integrated WebDAV server, right now "only" for the files manager. The CalDAV service announced at Facebook is unfortunately not done yet.
- Generating thumbnails now uses ImageMagick if available. The upper limits for thumbnail generation can be changed in the choices file.
- Like the calendars, now contacts can be accessed externally. Currently we offer the format LDIF.
- Handling IMAP accounts from Google Mail now finally works more nicely
- Support for IDNA 2008 has been added
- Support for global boiler plates (predefined text snippets) has been added, alongside a user permission allowing to add / edit / delete these global boiler plates
- Small improvements in preview and print view of contacts
- There's now a collapsible sidebar for selecting contacts when composing mail / SMS.
- The cookie warning in the auth screen is now only displayed, if the session cookie is active and the browser does not allow cookies.
- ... and various minor bug fixes
Don't forget to update your themes...