The builds are available via AutoUpdate as well as (for Lite) at http://phlymail.com/en/phlymail/lite/download/ and (for the MessageCenter) the Customer Service as installable or core build.
This build brings the following changes:
- Implementation of a system folder "Archive" for email accounts - alongside the necessary setup options regarding its structure.
- New filtering rule "archive this mail"
- New option to archive an email instead of deleting it
- New option to leave original signatures in the email when answering / forwarding it
- New Checkbox to allow to empty a calendar / addressbook before importing new items into it
- When importing a calendar / addressbook one can now enter a source URL instead of specifying a local source file
- The dialogues for uploading a file into the file manager or download one from a URL have been joined. So both ways are available thru "New > Upload file"
- IMAP folders now finally update their item list after folder sync even if there's only read items, which were added to the index
- Issues with the calendar reminder cronjob have been fixed
- Issues with the email preview window have been fixed
- Users could no longer activate themselves
- Inconsistencies with the handling of password digests between PHP and MySQL have been fixed
- SabreDAV (the library used for the WebDAV server) has been updated to version 1.5.0
- All themes have been updated to carry some new icons with them
We are looking forward to your feedback!